Custom Search

Friday, May 30, 2008

Today is Law of Intention and Desire

Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment…intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power.And when we introduce an intention in fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us. Your intent is for the future, but your attention is in the present. As long as your attention is in the present, then your intent for the future will manifest, because the future is created in the present. You must accept the present as is. Accept the present and intend the future. The future is something you can always create through detached intention, but you should never struggle against the present. My desire is to create this blog with the intention that people will read it and find advice in it or for some one to give advice. I am laying the work in the ground of pure potentiality. How can we apply the law of intention and desire? I will make a list of my desires,
I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don't go as plan there is a reason. Just let the universe handle it. And last I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. Practice acceptance of the present moment. I think w/ this law and all the law medation is a good thing. I am starting to mediate. It is getting easier. If anyone has any ideas on how to better meditate let me know.

No comments: