Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Law of Pure Potentiality

The source of all creation is pure consciousness…pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.
One way to access the field is through the daily practice of silence, meditation, and non-judgment. Spending time in nature…
Practicing silence means making a commitment to take a certain amount of time to simply Be. I did that today. I have made a goal to mediate for 5 mins a day and increase by 1 min each week. I did and I am still at the point where a thought or two run by but i know it working. I am just starting this blog and hope everyone who is looking find it. Its crazy I was watching The Big Idea on CNBC and they where talking of how to make change in your life. And they where talk of affirmations and how they change the subconsciousness so things manifest. Thought to myself hey i use affirmations. So like earlier today i was thinking of my clothing line and on whether or not i should do it. After see the show on the cnbc http://www.cnbc.com/id/24929383 from June 2rd show. I am going to do my clothing line. Mediate, do your affirmations. If you don't have one create your own and say them everyday. And don't judge. I am working on the no judge part. Surprisingly come to think of it I didn't complain much today. I know I didn't get mad in traffic. Anyhow keep on you path. All my Love

No comments: