Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The seed that started this..

Hello everyone out there. I am starting this blog to tell my experiences as i follow the seven spiritual laws of success. The seed that start this all was when i came across Eckhart Tolle's new book A New Earth and then ran into the course that Oprah did in her web site. It really opened me up. Got me that change my thinking my outlook on life all of that. After do that I start looking at other books. One being the Seven spiritual laws of success. I hear what eckhart is saying in that book. Today is Wednesday May 21, 2008 and I am on law 3 The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect meaning you reap what you sow. I am going to do a post everyday how i used a law each day. I will also be posting questions that i come across also. I will be back later today to let you how today want with the law of Karma

No comments: