Custom Search

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Karma and Least Effort

Let me give you a review of yesterday. I wake up in the morning and take my man to work. On the way home something says stop by the beach. So I go to the beach and sit on the sand and mediate. I take in the smell in the air (saltwater) breeze blowing thought my hair. I take in the sound of the sea crashing on the sand. I take all that in and clear my mind. I guess i was out there for about 20 mins. Came home, read my tao mediation book. And wrote out my thanks in my gratitude book. I was feeling kind of edgey but i didn't pay it now mind. Want to pick up my man from work came home and we get in a agruemet. I have learned to really notice my ego when it out there. The law of karma say what ever you put out you are sure to get it in return. Nice to him. I loved him. And he was calm. I can still see his ego tiring to tell him not to talk to me but what can you do when someone is already being nice to you. Today I want to the beach and meditated came home. He is kind mad at me but not I guess. I woke up this morning happy. I said good morning to him and everything. While at work I was on the cnbc website and was watch video of the big idea. I watched this clip about this fashion designer who started w/ $40 dollars and has a billion dollar business. When watching that my intuition fleshed to me that that what I love to do I need to do it. I saw myself as a fashion designer. I want to work in a project.and I have made some goals. I dont know what else to say but if anyone applys these laws they will see a change.

No comments: